>... _Monopoly Capital_, etc. need to be revised.
>
>Yoshie

All books need to be revised, but none should be except by their authors.
We can learn from their mistakes to create better books.

my 1983 article in the REVIEW OF RADICAL POLITICAL ECONOMICS provides some
constructive criticism of that book. I develop a theory of crisis that
involves underconsumption without being underconsumptionist (which sees
only consumption as driving demand but always poorly).

someone mentioned the underconsumptionist theory of imperialism. This comes
not only from Hobson, but from Hegel.

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] & http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~JDevine