the
>internut was supposed to facilitate non-hierachical discourse
>mongering...Could throw in some postmodernist lingo ala Hardt and Negri
>"Empire" but I'll
>give that thread a rest...
>   Context? Ask Leo, it was probably started offlist between Leo from DSA
>and
>Justin from Solidarity. Leo is at a AFT convention
>in Washington, D.C. so don't expect an immediate reply.
>Michael Pugliese

I wish it had started off list, maybe it would have stayed that way. Leo
feel impelled not only to spread misimformation, but to accuse me, and us,
of lying and sneaking. He's a right wing social democrat, so what do you
expect. He and I have had a touchy relationship, but this just about tears
it.

--jks