I was impressed by Ellen's statement this morning, but I wonder how much
of the money invested in U.S. stocks and bonds is at risk from flight back
to its original source in say, Europe or Japan?  How much flight would be
required to spook the financial markets?  Couldn't a relatively small
amount spark a panic?

Any ideas?

--
Michael Perelman