www.nsarchive.org
Damn, wish I'd known you were looking for docs on Indonesia 1965, earlier.
The National Security Archive has in the series published by the New Press,
which includes vols. on the Bay of Pigs, Iran-Contra and other perfidious
sheeit, has a volume on Indonesia edited by George T. McKahin, who wrote one
of the texts of the anti-war movement of the 60's, "The U.S. in Vietnam, "
published in '67 if memory serves.
Michael Pugliese
P.S. The URL below has many texts too. Esp. check out the Peter Dale Scott.
And, this story as I should have made clearer on a previous post to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
was digged up by a free lance reporter named Kathy Kadane. Her story about
10 yrs. ago in the S.F.
Examiner via States News Service, detailed the CIA data on Indonesian
Communists that allowed the PKI to track them down and kill them.
  Just like a story in The Progressive by Allan Nairn, in the early 80's on
how the "progressive" computer co. Control Data sold to Guatemalan military
intelligence the data base software that allowed them to do the same to
Guatemalan leftists. The results are shown here.Harumph, the
server at George Washington Univ. where National Security Archive is based
seem to be down...Anyway, check it out later. They have an extensive set of
docs from Guatemalan G-2 milint. released under FOIA.
Michael Pugliese

 http://www.geocities.com/edicahy/marxist/pki/1965/