Helium is a really serious issue which lightminded respondents don't get. A
few years back I was at the Druzhba pipeline-head in Orenburg, southern
Urals, where an amazing quantity of helium was vented into the air as an
unusable byproduct of natgas, much to the embarrassment of the Russian
engineers there who understood that this was like throwing gold away.
Russian oilmen are really up to speed on this kind of thing.

Mark