This is very unfruitful.  Yes, Rakesh, Doug's response to your initial post was not
polite, but your initial post was far from respectful.  Look how your write about
how he "refuses to recognize"  "When will Henwood recognize ...."

As I asked you a few weeks ago, please try to communicate in a less angry style.  I
think that you are very bright and have a lot to offer, but the vituperation is a
destructive influence.

Rakesh Bhandari wrote:

> Henwood wrote:
>
> Michael Perelman wrote, quoting a comprador Third World trade
> minister writing under the name Rakesh Bhandari:
> ________
> And thereby revealed that he still refuses to recognize that it's not just
> third world trade ministers, neo liberal economists and the big bourgeoisie
>
> So I've got to endure this demented crap here too? You have a very
> selective policy about personal attacks, Michael.

What you write next is not personalized.  It is a far more constructive style.

--

Michael Perelman
Economics Department

Tel. 530-898-5321