Cohen's strategy is working well in bringing peace to Israel.  I have not
heard anybody mention that the group which supposedly claimed
responsibility -- although a spokesman later denied it -- was the same one
whose leader was taken out by an Israeli missle, presumably supplied by
the US.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department