> For what it's worth, here in Columbus, Ohio, we are planning
> repressions of Arabs & Arab-Americans in the USA, etc.:

Thank you Yoshie. This is exactly the right response. The hatred and racist fear
I hear all around me is almost as frightening as the bombs/planes. The
implications of not fighting this is even more frightening than the
bombs/planes.

Your neighbours are going to be under racist attacks from your other neighbours.
Be alert and be ready to defend them. That's all we can do right now. Again-
thank you Yoshie.

Macdonald