-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jim Devine
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 8:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEN-L:19474] multiple-choice test

"We see the same intolerance of dissent, the same mad global ambitions, the
same brutal determination to control everyday life, and all of life." --
Pres.-select George W. Bush

to whom is Dubya referring?
a) Attorney General John Ashcroft's inner circle.
b) Jerry Falwell & Pat Robertson.
c) the World Trade Organization's leading decision-makers.
d) Rupert Murdoch and the board of directors of News Corp.
e) the fashion industry.
f) all of the above.
g) none of the above.

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED]  & http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~JDevine