http://www.columbia.edu/cu/lweb/indiv/mideast/cuvlm/women.html
See the first URL for the Association of M.E. Scholars specifically in
Woman's Studies. Browser isn't opening the window again for me...)
http://mosaic.echonyc.com/~onissues/su98goodwin.html
(This article goes into the Oil Angle, so I'd think it qualifies for having
the scare quotes deleted from, "feminist." according to materialist
feminists, no?)
Jan Goodwin, editor of On The Issues, is an award-winning journalist and
human rights activist. She is the author of Caught in the Crossfire (E.P.
Dutton), a book on the conflict in Afghanistan, and Price of Honor
(Plume-Penguin Books), which examines how Islamic extremism is affecting the
lives of Muslim women.
Michael Pugliese