> Ozal was too clever to be a IMF trainee, he was just a simple merchant
from
> Malyata, where clever business grows on trees along with their well-famed
> apricots.
>
> (Sabri bey) What is good for the goose should be twice as good for the
> gander, may work as a metaphorical translation.

Dear Jamil,

Why did I suddenly become Sabri Bey, instead of, Sabri. Because you disagree
with me?

Ozal was not a merchant, he was an engineer, like myself. I don't know if
you were there on September 12, 1980, but I was there. He came to where he
was with the September 12, 1980 miltary coup. And his policies, or as they
are known back home, Ozalism, are the principal reason behind the ongoing
decay of social fabric back home. By the way, he was nothing novel or
anything. Whatever the Chicago Boys are to Chile, Ozal is that to Turkey.
Even his well know phrase "There is no alternative" is not novel. It was
stollen from our belowed iron lady of the UK. He was the principal agent of
the installation of neoliberalism in Turkey. He and his family are well
known theives who stole from my people to enrich themselves. And yes, he was
trained at the World Bank.

Check the records,
Sabri