Since my main reason for participating in pen-l is to further the
development of Marxian political economy, I see no point in discussing the
issues of this thread any further.

(BTW, in case anyone cares about the facts, my son's problems seem to be
neurological rather than chemical as Rakesh asserts. According to current
research at least, autism -- including Asperger's syndrome (borderline
autism) -- is a problem of neurological difficulties in one's brain's
processing of information received from one's external environment and from
one's own body. It's like the opposite of being deaf: that is, one hears too
much. But this extends to all of the seven senses, including the
proprioceptive and vestibular ones.)

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &  http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine