-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tom Walker
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 11:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEN-L:22093] Q4 Sunbeam

Surprise! Surprise! GDP rose in the fourth quarter by a breathtaking 0.2%.
0% financing on new car sales have raised the yankee economic chin just
millimetres above the bar. Huzzah! Huzzah! Buy! Buy! Happy days are here
again! Prosperity is just around the corner. We see the recovery Sunbeam* at
the end of the recession tunnel.

*Hint: Chainsaw Al, rebates, Arthur Andersen

Tom Walker