Rakesh: (for example, I
have re-read Perlo and Fichtenbaum whom you do not in fact
understand, so in your case it first has to be a matter of reading
the very theorists whom you think you are defending).

^^^^^^^^

CB: So, do you think that Perlo and Fichtenbaum agree with you , you ethical chap ,
you ?

^^^^^^

and
I have hurt my brain

^^^^^^

CB: I'm sure it will be all better soon.

^^^^^^

But I have no interest in  an exchange of slogans.

^^^^^^^

CB: Are Council Communists really as in touch with regular folks as they make out they
are ?
Don't you think disdain for slogans is a bit snooty for theoreticians for the working
classes ?

^^^^^^^

I wish you luck in finding other interlocutors.

^^^^^^^

CB: Well , thank you so much. Eat , drink and be merry.