Michael,

What exactly is so objectionable about this message?

I raise several questions: have reason and academic respectability been equated
with a demonisation of Marx's value and crisis theory? Does the the
ban on Kliman serve as indirect evidence of such a conflation by many
radical economists? Does Marx's value theory provide the foundation
for a bullish outlook on American capitalism?

And what is your problem with me? Phillips erupts on me in an abusive
post, you never publically chastise him. But you chastise me.  Devine
starts crying because I think he is selectively misusing the word
fascism  and then blames me for mis representing his theory of the
exact sources of instability--did anyone else follow him? Moseley
didn't.

But you get mad at me for challening Devine after he bombatiscally
tells us that "intelligent people" know that Marx got it wrong on his
most fundamental points about developmental tendencies. Which implied
what about me?! But of course you don't see this insidious comment as
the cause of my problems with Devine. It must be something that I
said and did.

Justin started hurling ad hominem comments at me, but you never said
a word to him.

You blame me for my debate with Henwood, though you don't stop and
think that to other darkies (especially non American ones)  Henwood
and Sawicky may indeed seem ethnocentric in the way that they
understand global trade. After all, Sawicky thinks America is Robin
Hood, and Henwood never got himself to understand why the majority of
trade unionists are opposed to the linkage between trade and labor
rights.  And Henwood and Sawicky got off easier on the American
dominated internet since they only had to respond to a fellow
American like me.

How ethnocentric are you? The America you grew up in rural PA is no
more even if it seems that way in Chico. Sorry Michael.

Why is that when the question of oil economics came up, I seemed to
be the only one who remembered Bina's work though Bina had been a
co-editor (I believe) of RRPE with many of you?

I mean how ethnocentric and racist are the RRPE editors?

The American left is not a pretty thing from where I look.

Fight imperialism, fight racism.

Rakesh