Israel Retaliates Against Palestinians for Ambush
By JAMES BENNET NYT
Israel forces killed 15 Palestinians today in retaliation for an ambush in which six
Israeli soldiers were killed.

^^^^^^^

CB: I've never seen an NYT headline on Israel murdering Palestinians that didn't term
it a "retaliation". Of course, that depends on who started it. The Palestinians , no
doubt , considered what they were doing a retaliation.

By the way, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden. I haven't seen him in the news at
all lately.  It would seem that Bush has failed to get him, dead or alive.