I wasn't following those threads closely, but I think , for one thing, he is
concerned with getting information and ideas in English back into Japanese
for those who can't read English. It's a real burden for those who take it
on. My hats off to him for all his efforts. There is far too much
disinformation about Japan and disinformation going into Japan from the
west.

Charles Jannuzi

Re: Apologies