> And just think. He is all we Yankees got !
>
> Your football skill reminds of Pele .
>
> Charles

This is why I find the fights among my Yankee leftist friends so
sad to watch. I used to go to the KPFA marches/rallies here in
Berkeley and what I observed was that most of the time it is more
or less the same little group of people; mostly middle aged or
older fellows. In such a situation, you cannot afford to fight
with each other like this my friends, you cannot.

A friend of mine once suggested that I should become a preacher,
so I better stop here, before you reach the same conclusion.

Best,
Sabri