I wasn't criticizing you, but rather some folks on the left who are too pat
in their analyses. I just think we have to (1) realize that the CIA is
important while (2) being clear that sometimes leaders like Chavez
antagonize important constituencies independent of the CIA's efforts. Of
course, both sides of this equation play a role.

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &  http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine