> 1) Garbis was in jail for some 10-12 years (I forget)
> & tortured

Hi Hari,

Would you send me your e-mail address as I don't have it? I would
like to get in touch with Garbis. His name makes me think that he
is of Armenian origins, although it can be Greek, too. By the
way, almost all leftists who ended up jail in those days got
tortured. I remember a few friends taken from our student
dormitories and they were normal people before they went in but
when they came out years later they were psychological disasters.
Anyway, send me your e-mail address please.

Best,
Sabri