> I am sure Michael will want this thread closed
> for content, as he did in November, but perhaps
> Max can clarify where the technical problem is.
>
> Chris Burford

Such things happen every now and then. Virus is definitely one
possibility, a very long and very slow trip with delays around
the world is another, unintentionally saving a message as draft
after deciding not to send and not deleting it is another, as it
is possible to trigger it unintentionally later, you name it.
There is too much about this virtual world that we don't know.

No matter what, I think Chris is right: this is a technical
issue.

Best,

Sabri