From: Michael Perelman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 June 2002 18:11
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEN-L:26709] bad economics and the dot.com meltdown

Liebowitz has been a strong opponent of the lock-in thesis; also a
recipient of microsoft support for obvious reasons.

"Network Meltdown: A Legacy of Bad Economics"

       BY:  STAN J. LIEBOWITZ
               University of Texas at Dallas
               School of Management

Document:  Available from the SSRN Electronic Paper Collection:
            http://papers.ssrn.com/paper.taf?abstract_id=309879