On 02/6/26 04:35 AM, "Michael Perelman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jim, if you are suggesting that the Amtrack subsidy should go to United
> Airlines, I suspect that you will get a friendly hearing from W.
>
> On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 12:06:17PM -0700, Devine, James wrote:
>> If the U.S. government is going to bail out United Airlines (as the airline
>> wants), shouldn't it also do so for Railtrack... oops, I mean Amtrak?
>>
>> Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &  http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine

Current Transportation was formed from 16C when merchant, banker, local
industry emerged. Now we must buy milk from Hokkaido, food from E.Asia,
Tree from Canada etc. IN sum we must buying by high social cost.
It is very waste. IF we can shrink our community as the size of LETS can go
We can well working community. Is't it?