I don´t have all the facts checked to the last point, but it seems that
during repression of a group of road blockers on the Pueyrredón bridge in
Buenos Aires there has been a casualty. Although none of my cdes. was hit,
so far as I know, there are other cdes. of sister and related organizations
who have been at the block. The government seems to have decided not to
allow a single road block again, probably under strong pressure from the
banks and IMF. This should be a signal for those who are still banging on
the banks´ doors every day.

That is, not only they are killing newborns daily in the hospitals, they
have begun to kill people on the streets again. The consequences of the
cowardice and perversity of this bourgeois govm´t (and you know that I am
very precise in the usage of the word "bourgeois") are beginning to rise to
the public.

We in the PIN are trying to organize something as an answer (maybe a
general strike tomorrow, at least this is what we are trying to get the
union leaders to decide, both in CTA and MTA -Moyano´s group in the rebel
CGT).

Please keep the list informed and please suggest cdes. in the First World
to help us by mobilizing as much as they can in order to force your govmts
to have the IMF out of Argentina!!!!!!

This time, we need you all more than we ever needed you all.

Hug,

Nestor

Louis Proyect