OK - I found some  GINI data on Yugoslavia, (A World Bank Spreadsheet).
Apparently the problem is that Eastern Bloc nation data from this period
is very unreliable.

Here are the Yugoslavia numbers:

Year
Low
High
1963
24.63
34.51
1964
23.00
23.00
1965
30.60
30.60
1966
23.00
27.20
1967
24.00
25.80
1968
17.91
34.74
1969
24.00
26.00
1970
25.00
25.00
1971
23.00
24.30
1972
22.80
23.00
1973
22.00
32.00
1974
21.00
22.70
1975
21.00
21.80
1976
21.00
21.40

Note that I included a high and low for each year. Generally there is
more than one of them per year.  If  you graph them there is a very
spiky result, but I admit it tends slightly downward.  Tomorrow maybe
someone else can find similar data for the then Soviet Union or for
Poland or Rumania.  Most of these data points are from source rated by
the WB to be inconsistent, or from samples not representing the whole
country or from incomplete and unreliable tax records and so forth... In
short I don't know if this Gini is meaningful...