There is a new edition of her _The Origin of Capitalism_, published by
Verso. Have you checked at Amazon or Barnes & Noble? I have the cloth
edition; I don't know whether it is out in paper yet. If you don't have
her _Retreat from Class_ it is worth whatever you have to pay to get it
from a used source through a web search.
My own opinion is that it and _Democracy aganist Capitalism_ are two of
the most important books by any contemporary marxist. _A Trumpet of
Sedition_ by her and Neal Wood is also very good and I believe still in
print.

I've practically worn out my copy of _Peasant-Citizen and Slave: The
Foundations of Athenian Democracy._

Carrol