-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Michael Perelman
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2002 5:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEN-L:29341] War in Iraq

Someone posted a report from debka to the Marxism list suggesting that the
war has begun, but that the US is just taking away slices of Iraq, piece
by piece.  Does this story make any sense?

http://www.debka.com
--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department