>what is "Stalinophobia"? does its rejection mean that we should embrace
>"Stalinophilia"?
>
>Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>&  <http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine>http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine

Stalinophobia? I would consider the following as signs of the problem in
ATC, a publication that is put out by Solidarity and amounts to a house
organ even though they say it is formally independent:

1. Giving prominence to Branka Magas, a Yugoslav  intellectual who backed
NATO bombing.

2. Slandered the FARC in Colombia as killers of indigenous people.

3. ATC editor Susie Weismann is a frothing-at-the-mouth Stalinophobe who
frequently invites Stephen Schwartz on her radio show, even though he spied
on the left during the 1980s on behalf of Edwin Meese.