In a message dated 9/19/02 12:41:21 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>of the
>>resources of the earth and the resources of humanity as the private
>>property and exclusive concerns of the few.
>>Joanna>>>
>>
>>Excuse, but what *is* the polarization of wealth but "the expropriation
>>of the
>>resources of the earth and the resources of humanity as the private
>>property and exclusive concerns of the few"?
>
>Well, all I meant is that you can have expropriation (etc.) without the
>polarization we have seen since the 80's. For example, in the sixties
>wealth was much less polarized than it is now, but the expropriation was
>still in place.
>Joanna
*******
We both know we both agree and we both know we will both work till we die for
a democratic reduction in the presently obscene and harmful polarization of
wealth.  Your more specific characterization is certainly correct.  On the
other hand, the "polarization" of wealth was obscene enough back in the 60s
and most everywhere else in history, due mostly to "expropriation" of one
form or another by some folks or their parents.

Rob
www.centersds.com