You can hear "Loving on Petrol" at: http://www.marxmail.org/petrol.mp3.

Mine Doyran has been using  Kazaa to download this song and other songs
by other Turkish musicians from over 20 years ago that are simply not
available at record stores or from cdnow.com, etc. I strongly suspect
that 80 percent of the people using Kazaa are using it in the same way,
to recover lost jewels that are not marketable from the standpoint of
big companies like BMG, etc.

--

Louis Proyect
www.marxmail.org