>Carr may be a sleaze (for all I know), as suggested by the second article
>below, but the first article is a straight reporting job. I can't find
>anything wrong with it. It's not trashing Salon or Krugman as much as
>reporting on the article being pulled.
>
>------------------------
>Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>&  <http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine>http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine

It is not about trashing Salon or Krugman. It is about trashing Jason
Leopold. This reporter was abandoned by Salon and Krugman under political
pressure. According to Counterpunch, the NY Times has soft-pedaled
reporting on White House/energy company ties from the beginning, including
the Harken-Harvard connection just posted to PEN-L:
http://www.counterpunch.org/cockburn0717.html

Louis Proyect
www.marxmail.org