Oooops. Sorry about that everyone; the email was meant to go to Sabri.

Joanna

At 10:54 AM 11/01/2002 -0800, you wrote:
Slight change of plans for tonight. As it turns out, tonight is the one night that the dance performance will start at 9 p.m. That shouldn't be too late for the kids, so we can still go see that. There's also going to be a huge light show, which the kids should enjoy. AND, I did buy three tickets (the kids are free), so we've got that.

So, is it ok if we come over at 7, and eat right away, and then go off to see the show. It's ten minutes from your house, so that should be ok.

OK with you?

Joanna