At 05:13 PM 11/04/2002 -0500, you wrote:
When I got my first complementary copy this morning, I was reminded why I let this awful magazine lapse. Starting out with an editorial admonition to its readers against wasting a vote for the Green Party in tomorrow's elections, it then proceeds to a defense of sociobiology of a kind that I've never seen in a left publication.
How pathetic! Thanks for the advance warning. I toy with the idea of re-subcribing to the Nation and then reject it. Sounds like I'd get more mileage out of "Psychology Today."

Best,

Joanna