I don't think that Brad DeLong is a right winger or a troll.  Among
economists, he would rank as a left liberal.

I did not appreciate the way he went of on anti-Stalinist/Maoist rants.
His posts on such subjects were more emotional than rational.  I have seen
recent posts of a similar vein regarding the middle east.

With those exceptions, I thought that he added to the list, even though I
rarely agreed with him.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department