I got wind of this site this a.m.:

http://www.csbaonline.org/

mbs

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Max B. Sawicky
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 5:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEN-L:34208] RE: Re: RE: Military spending stats?

It depends on what you want to do with the numbers.

If you want to comb the Federal budget for spending
with a military purpose, you should use the OMB data.

The NIPA numbers are less detailed but better suited
to macro analyses.

If all you want to do is look at military as a share
of the budget, or GDP, you can use the OMB data.

mbs