The trouble with most of the pieces analysing this is that they are too secular in approach. The notions of Evil and Punishment which are to some extent driving US policy towards the Middle East , I susepct, are more susceptible to analysis by Karl Jung than by Karl Marx. although the latter should prevail, but in the case bush it may be wise to use the former. the whole thing is just a bad joke (patent pending) just in line with micahel's  piece on intellectual property,one never konws iext   I c ould be rich.

Do you Yahoo!?