From: Sabri Oncu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 2:54 PM
To: Marxmail; RadGreen; PEN-L; ALIST
Subject: PETITION: WE WANT TURKEY TO SAY "NO" TO WAR

PETITION ACTION ALERT FOR WORLD CITIZENS:

WE WANT TURKEY TO SAY "NO" TO WAR

Peace Initiative/Turkey has launched an online petition campaign
to encourage Turkey to say "no" to war and we invite all world
citizens to join this campaign. The petition is addressed to the
President, the Prime Minister, the Speaker of the Parliament, and
the MPs of the Republic of Turkey. To read and sign the petition,
please visit the link below and spread the word as much as you
can. We can stop this war!

http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/turkeysaynotowar

Peace Initiative/Turkey (USA)

Baris Girisimi/Turkiye (ABD)