Michael writes:

>pbs apparently has policy prohibiting persons being
>interviewed for broadcast from using terms 'capitalist'
>and 'capitalism', reference to 'business elite' is ok,
>info comes from michael zweig who was recently
>subjected to said policy...

Assuming that is true (and I have no experiential reason to doubt the
policy, I have seen it before), THAT is a far better reason to
understand the lacklustre response of the North American working class
in "late capitalism" than some postmodern internalizing about "changing
your mind sets" or if you can just find "the right way to 'view' Pooh."

I can see just fine.

Right now, media are the same thing as machines. Production from people.
And there is an overseer, in most cases, telling you what to say. It
ain't psychology, just control.

Ken.

--
In the Beginning, there was Nothing;