From: "michael perelman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 11:00 AM
Subject: [PEN-L] Friendly advice from the government??? to the list

I got this note this morning.  I get plenty of complaints about the

archives,

but this one is different.

from: "Chilman, Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Chilman, Walter" wrote:

Dear Michael...

one notices, does not one, how the internet is getting loaded up with

what

should really be considered idle scraps of thought generally unconnected
with anything meaningful and typically speaking of profound annoyance to
someone doing honest research. You name is associated with at least one

of

those.

http://csf.colorado.edu/mail/pen-l/

and therefore as one empties his wastebasket from time to time, or even
flushes his toilet, why not take this bit of crap off the internet for

the

benefit of other people.

Ivan Hild

--