>If this is what the guy looked like, one really does have to wonder
>about security, or perhaps what is meant by "fancy dress"...
>
>http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_792983.html

Look... we here in Canada had a heart-stopping moment when a serious
assassination attempt was made on our Prime Minister...

The assassin actually escaped the notice of the RCMP and got in the
official residence.

And was only thwarted when the attacker was hit on the head by the PM
using an Inuit sculpture from the mantle.

(Or maybe Aline, PM wife, did it. They changed story depending on the
county in which the body was to be buried.)

My guess is that he didn't dress like a Yanqui assassin.

Non-U.S. assassins have learned to stop looking like "anti-Cuba"
pamphleteers from New Orleans...

Ken.

--
If you are going through hell, keep going.
          -- Winston Churchill