Michael:

> PeopleSoft is devastating the Cal. State University
> system.
>
> They have been sued by a number of their clients for
> poor performance.

Here you go!

Another reason for me to hate the land of Hype and Lies that Ian
mentioned so much. Remember the secrets of my customer service
experience I refused to reveal in the hopes of getting that
speaking tour book deal Ken suggested in place? I had been a
product manager of several financial software for three years.
What I was "selling" was junk and eventually I quit because I
couldn't take it anymore. Being forced to constantly tell lies to
my "customers" was a nauseating experience. What was more scary
to me was that I could have gotten used to it if I stayed any
longer.

No doubt these personal computers and the internet immensely
changed our lives.

But you really don't want to know what is behind that computer
screen you are looking at as you are reading this mail.

Best,

Sabri