I spied with my little eye a forum on a "Magna Carta" for Cyberspace, in the
Indiana University journal "The Information Society", 12(3) July-September,
1996.

"Introduction," by Mark Poster "Cyberspace and the American Dream: A Magna
Carta for the Knowledge Age," by Esther Dyson, George Gilder, George
Keyworth and Alvin Toffler. "Cybercowboys on the New Frontier: Freedom,
Nationalism, and Imperialism in the Postmodern Era," by John Carlos Rowe.
"Cyberspace Inc. and the Robber Baron Age: An Analysis of PFF's "Magna
Carta," by Richard Moore.

Abstracts at:
http://www.slis.indiana.edu/TIS/editor_in_chief_letters/eic123d.html

A blurb on the history of the information society at:
http://www.slis.indiana.edu/TIS/contact/history.html