Paulo wrote:
Hi

I seek to contact Louis Proyect

Louis recently wrote an open letter about AI's stance and quoted me. I agree with most of what was written in the letter except the interpretation of 'sitting on the fence' -- this would be the way AI would like to portray itself, i.e., pontificating from a pedestal. I concur with Louis, that their stance is anything but evenhanded.

New article with ample further references to AI see:
www.dissidentvoice.org/Articles6/DeRooij_Ambient-Death.htm  (also on
CounterPunch, but DV did a better formatting job).

Keep up the good work

Kind rgds

Paul de Rooij
London

Thanks, Paul. I am forwarding this to the listservs where my piece first appeared.

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org