Seeking help from anyone that knows anyone that could spring for room and board in California for at least 30 days and a maximum of 90 days for the up coming election. Travel is negotiable.

The recall is significant and I want to help anyone do anything. Bags packed. Really know how to talk to people and conduct a campaign. Will commit to 1000 contacts once I hit the ground. Will work tirelessly. Do know the difference between a theory debate and getting that vote and fighting to win.

Revolution and counterrevolution evolves as a unity. Dangerous situation has erupted. Has the potential to change history. It is that big.

Hey, Larry Flynt and Arnold are running. Arnold - The Terminator, is big recognition factor but anyone can be beat. Arnold wants to Terminate all social programs for the poor.

Melvin P (not real name)