It's pretty amusing these days. We've got the European accent brigade (Arnold the
Terminator from Austria vs. Arianna Huffington from Greece) and Larry Flynt. After
Larry Flynt, what need is there to say more?

Huffington is interesting. She financed her husband's extremely conservative run for
governor a few years ago and now she's the rich person's populist. As recently as last
week, her now ex-husband was thinking of running for governor. If he decides to jump
in, he'd be the gay Republican candidate (also representing the twits, a major
grouping).

Then there's Darrell Issa, the man who made his fortune by pushing car burglar alarms.
One of the truly self-destructive inventions... of course, he's the conservative
money-man behind the whole Davis recall.

Cruz Bustamante (the lieutenant governor) looks pretty good these days. He's also
running.

who needs drugs?

Jim Devine [EMAIL PROTECTED] &  http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine