I ain't talking about ultimate truths, here. As if Mr. Berlin had some
lock on truth. :)

I am talking about people (my community, say -- or better yet my family,
which was stunned by the world around them last night and is still
buzzing with questions) speaking their concerns.

Mass media, as Walter Lippman pointed out, calms all questions. Or,
rather, creates the questions.

But I take your point seriously, Carrol. Asking the same questions (as
per, say, CNN or Howard Stern) is safe, in the same way that conceptions
of "health" have sometimes been defined as "having the same diseases as
your neighbor."

Ken.

--
We are all in the gutter. But some of us are
looking at the stars.