Cyber love leads Down Under
August 27, 2003

A Welsh woman told her husband and son she was going to the shop, then
boarded a flight to Australia to be with a man she met on the internet.
Margaret Fiore, 40, has now been granted permanent residency status in
Australia and says she has no regrets about leaving husband Chris, 53, and
son Sam, 13, for an Adelaide factory worker called Steve.

"Life with Christopher was dull," Mrs Fiore, who has had her lover's name
tattooed on her shoulder, told British newspaper the Daily Mail. "We never
talked, which is why I spent most evenings on the internet. "Steve was a
rebel like I used to be, and Adelaide was so much more glamorous than
Cardiff. "Life's too short to settle for misery."

The Fiores had been married for 18 years when Mrs Fiore began spending up to
18 hours a day talking to strangers in internet chatrooms. Mr Fiore said he
did not see her seven-month friendship with Steve as a threat, as he was on
the other side of the world, and was himself married with a young daughter.

Whole text at http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/08/26/1061663789737.html

In the morning, at twelve o'clock, she is far away -
Packing a bag after having a chat,
Meeting a man from the Internet
She (what did we do that was wrong)
Is Having ( we didn't know it was wrong)
Fun (fun is the one thing that money can't buy)
Something inside, that was always denied, for so many years,..
She's leaving home, bye bye.