Thanks Lou, already ordered since I am an enthusiast of Buyukada (also
Trotsky).  By the way, when I visited Trotsky's house in Mexico I
observed a big B&W photo of Trotsky with a fisherman from Buyukada  --in
his study just behind his desk on which there was a U.S. Printing Office
document --a congressional report/hearing on world economy/international
trade.

ahmet

There is a scene toward the end of the film that dramatizes Trotsky's
fishing expeditions with this man, who spoke only Greek and Turkish. The
two communicated solely through gestures--Trotsky hands him a largish
minnow and tells him to try it as bait. Apparently Trotsky was an excellent
fisherman. There's a photo, one of many, of Trotsky holding up proudly what
must have been a 15 pound fish. I should add that Trotsky was very happy
living in Prinkipo and was sorry to leave Turkey in many ways.