I saw the rich kids documentary last night.  Trump's daughter remembers
going to Trump Plaza with Dad.  Seeing a homeless person, he said that the
homeless person was $2 billion richer than he was.  She did not understand
what he meant at the time.

I met Scholes briefly before he was rich and famous.  He seemed quite
ordinary, which is unusual at Stanford where most of the faculty are quite
taken with themselves.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department