Sabri Oncu wrote:

Back to work, that is, homework and I tell you, you don't want to
do this at my age.

Yeah, work is bad enough....but at least there, I can slog through it while repeating to myself: "I get paid $$/hour to do this; I get paid $$/hour to do this;...." Hard to do that in school. By the end of my grad school career (at U.C. Berkeley), I got so tired of the crap that I actually got a Fail in a "Theory of Composition" class (Incomplete lapsed to a Fail) because of getting into a fight with the venerable professor. I was pissed and I simply no longer gave a damn.

Joanna